In a new study, etripamil restored heart rate to normal within 30 minutes in 60.2% of the 188 verified paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia episodes.
Tag: Weill Cornell Medicine
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk